MUSA will be CLOSED Thursday 11/26, Friday 11/27 & Saturday 11/28. No classes online or in-studio these 3 days, Enjoy your Thanksgiving break, and be safe!!
Please see the Testing page for information on this months Testing
MUSA Monthly Membership:
If you plan on taking classes at the studio once we re-open the price will be $150 for individuals & $250 for families.
You will be able to come to as many of the in studio classes for you level as you like each week & will still have access to all of our online classes! If you plan on participating in classes in the studio choose this plan.
Option 1: Two-Class Package - $100.00 for individuals $150.00 for families.
-This option is for students who are only taking up to two classes each week. (You can attend the two classes for your belt rank or mix & match any 2 classes.)
Option 2: Unlimited Classes - $150.00 for individuals $200.00 for families.
This is a very difficult time for everyone. While we cannot interact as we used to in the studio, we are working hard to provide the best experience possible to our students.
Will it be the same as in-person class? Of course not. It will be better in some ways, but not in all. However, we will be able to provide you with instruction, demonstrations, and a workout. Bring on the push-ups!
Remember, as a small local business MUSA depends on your support.
1. At the entry, and providing students with hand sanitizer of 70% Alcohol content or greater to be used upon entry and exit from the school.
2. We will require students to wear masks.
3. In order to plan & remain within safe capacity limits we ask that students use our online sign-up tool before attending class. This will ensure your spot in class so you do not arrive at the studio with an already full class.
4. Students will exit through the back of the studio & head down the stairs for pick-up so they don't need to cross paths with those entering the studio.
5. After each class, we will clean each student's designated workout area and the equipment that we used with an EPA approved antibacterial cleaner/spray.
6. At the end of each day, we will do a deep clean of floors, door handles, light switches, sinks, toilets and any equipment, you use an EPA approved antibacterial cleaner/spray.
7. When taking a "water break" students may be asked to step outside briefly unless they have a bottle with a straw feature that fits under their mask/face covering.
We will adhere to all appropriate recommendations from the CDC and our local health agencies.
Head Master Song and Master Connor are certified by The World Tae Kwon Do Federation and International Hap Ki Do Federation, and have extensive knowledge of the art, exceptional enthusiasm, gentle but firm discipline, and unparalleled patience.